Wednesday, June 30, 2004

LITTLE BROWN CATBLOGGING: Without the image files catblogging usually requires, due to my relative primitivism with technology. Advanced enough to have a blog, primitive enough to not care about not having a digital whatsis and a scanner and whatnot--that is I.

The little brown cat is much better now. His eye is now healed and goop free. He is no longer scrawny, as he has been pumped full of fluids and fed piles of food. His purring sounds less congested, and he's stopped drooling. He still sits there with the tip of his tongue sticking out of his mouth, though--I don't know what that means.

He is not what you would call a handsome cat. I struggle to not become emotionally connected to him, as a fifth cat would be too many cats in our household. A home must be found.

But he sure is an affectionate, well-mannered little bugger. No use of claws at all when I'm forcing antibiotics down his throat. Really hates the eyedrops, but who wouldn't? I still haven't thought of a good name for him, though. And if I can't think of a good name for him, that's more impetus to place him with somebody else. So that's how we'll play tihs. Okay? Okay.

John Judis has more on the Iraq=Philippines thing. I couldn't pick out a reasonable-sized quote--just read it. History repeats itself every hundred years, I guess. Stupid limitations of living memory.

Summer physics: homework is not collected. That is good.

Tomorrow night I go down the shore--the annual family reunion/collective vacation thing. I probably won't blog again until Monday, so stay well out there.

No comments: