Tuesday, September 14, 2004

WHOOPSIE: Missed a day there. Will have to post twice--twice--in one day at some future point to get the postrate back up.

In order to get Fred Dorfenstein off my back, I would like to announce that Canada beat Finland 3-2 in the finale of the World Cup of hockey. It's the last hockey Fred or anyone else will watch for a while, unless somebody puts the new WHA on the tv.

Diana Moon thinks Bush is still on the sauce. I just thought he was just well practiced at being down-home and aw-shucksy, but the sweet booze is also likely.

If the forgeries really are forgeries, I still think it's a Rovian trick since it is Bush voters who have the most invested in Bush's National Guard service, and who would get the most out of Dan Rather being taken for a fool.

Russia ended its experiment with democracy today in the name of combatting terrorism. Well, crap.

"Well, crap" is the limit of my analytical powers tonight.

No comments: