Thursday, June 05, 2003

EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT: Is here: "The president, fresh from a two-day mission aimed at bringing peace to the Middle East, emphasized the improvements the war brought to Iraq. He mentioned the word 'freedom' repeatedly and spent little time on the weapons issue."

I mean--this "staying on message" crap is the most annoying Presidential tactic in my lifetime. I can't think of anything that's going to convince me that "You are right" less than a bunch of people (the "You") saying exaaaaactly the same thing. It's like a facial tic or something, you're trying to pay attention to what they're saying but you just keep staring at that tic. And I'm a single-issue voter; as I regard all Presidential candidates as being equally unworthy it all boils down to: Are you an ass? Or not? In light of that question, Candidate Not Bush is looking better and better in 2004..... I don't even think I have that big a problem with Bush himself, but his cronies have got to go.

No comments: