Monday, October 07, 2002

KINGDOM HEARTS: If you, like me, found yourself strangely entranced with the song that's in the Kingdom Hearts ad, it's from this album by Hikaru Utada. I'm kind of a Disney hata myself, and I can't play any video game that requires the massive amounts of time and concentration a Squaresoft game requires--that attention span deficit of mine rears its ugly head. I can barely play Q-Bert past five minutes. But it's a neat song and a good album; it's my first experience with J-pop so I don't have anything to compare it with but I am enjoying listening to it now in the listen-to-it-again-and-again-and-again phase of album purchasing. So consider this a public service for those of you who buy music from the songs you hear on commercials--I've done your googling for you.

No comments: