Saturday, August 28, 2004

OLYMPICS WRAPUP POST DAY #16: Capsules. But not much tonight, I want to wake up in time to watch the USA vs. Australia for the gold medal.

Basketball, Men's: Because the men's team isn't playing for the gold after losing to Argentina on Friday. If you bought a Lebron James USA basketball jersey, I blame you.

Track & Field: We botch the handoff on the 400-meter relay and were dq'ed. Jamaica took gold. Russians swept the long jump. We have a guy who wears a helmet when he pole vaults and whom the announcers call "Crash" who got the silver behind another American.

Wrestling & Taekwondo: I'm still going through my tape.

Hell--this post is pathetic tonight. I just want to get up early enough to watch basketball, and I don't think that's too much to ask. So--good night.

No comments: